Thursday, June 11, 2020

My first threesome...part 2....

Scroll down for part one...

He fumbles with the hotel room key. The door pops open and the three of us step inside. I'm nervous as hell, but giddy with excitement.

After another round of shots, I decide to go for it. I slowly unbutton my blouse and let it fall to the floor. I step out of my skirt and leave my thigh highs and heels on. I lean forward and kiss my man. He sighs in to my lips and tells me how much he loves seeing my hot pink lingerie on the floor. I help him out of his clothes and then turn to James. I'm not at all surprised to find that he is already naked.

Did I mention that my man is bi-curious? He is not necessarily attracted to men, but is fascinated with cocks (especially his own, of course. Wink.). So our first order of business? A challenge to see who can give the better blow job. James is the judge. I'm so excited I can't see straight. (Straight....lol)

James sits on the bed so that my man and I can kneel in front of him. I reach between my legs and gather some of my wetness. I run my hand all over James' cock, coating him in my excitement. My man tentatively flicks the cock with his tongue. I murmur my approval. I watch as he begins to test out his technique. He is licking around the rim, and I can tell he is getting in to it. James sighs, puts his hand on my head and pushes me towards his cock. My tongue dances with my man's, as we begin to lick and suck together.

My hand sneaks down to my man's cock. I am thrilled to find him as hard as a rock. I grip him tightly and begin to jack his cock. His moans give me butterflies.

Watching him give head for the first time is sooooo exciting. I decide to suck on James' balls while my man takes his full length inside his mouth. God that is so sexy.

James tells us he is getting close, and that his cum is my man's if he wants it. He nods and I am soooooo turned on! I'm rubbing my clit with one hand, and my other hand is still on my man. James is beginning to pant hard. I cannot wait to see this! He moans and shouts that he is cumming. I keep an eye on my man and wow, he does great. I grab his face and kiss him fiercely. He tastes sooooo good.

He touches his forehead to mine and whispers "Your turn.".

Oh my.

No comments:

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...