Someone wrote me this week and asked me why I have been distancing myself from the blog.
My first instinct was, of course, to deny that...
...then I realized, wow, I kind of HAVE been doing that.
I think it is kind of a subconscious thing.
Hub and I both ran wild through the blogosphere for quite a few years.
It was AWESOME!!!!!
I certainly have no regrets.
(well...ok, if I am being honest, I do have one....)
I'm still a perv.
I just don't have time to express it anymore!
I do WANT to come back to the blog.
I haven't quite figured out how to work in the amount of "me" time it takes to write.
At the moment, I have one baby rolling across the floor destined for a head bump, and another baby sitting on my foot farting (yes, farting) and griping at me because he wants me to hold his hands while he walks.
Soooo.....
Time to go.
Be back eventually....
I hope.
Be happy for me Flowers. I love being a Mommy.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
enjoy mommyhood.......
Enjoy mommyhood.
Hopefully, you and your husband can find some quiet time to be perverts together behind closed doors.
Even if you don't have time to write about it.
One of the reasons you and your blog are so interesting is that you are both "normal" and pervy. People read and are left to wonder just how big a perv you really are.
You will eventually find the time to blog and keep the pervy mystery going. Until then, rock the motherhood with all you got.
I love you being a mommy. How about that.
xox
Stealth
(my word verification was bifesso. Even your spam protection is a perv)
i think u need to be more pervy and less normal :-)
a little perversion never hurt anyone who didn't enjoy it.
Ahhh, the dreaded "parenthood time suck."
Its like sensory deprivation, so just focus on the intense moments when they happen and savor 'em... cuz the darn things just seem to keep getting more and more infrequent! >:o\
Happy Almost-B/D!!
(B/D= "birthday"... not "Bondage & Discipline"... ya perv!!!
DC
Remember motherhood is still new for you. You will have time later. Kids have to get a little older first.
Post a Comment