Monday, April 23, 2007

Almost back! :)

I found this over at Stealth's.

QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


It's so me! Well, except for the icky Paris Hilton part. ;)

I have about a zillion posts half finished and saved in drafts. A TWG update is first on the deck. Soon Flowers, I promise. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

Anonymous said...

I fucking knew you could die laughing.

suWEET!!!!!

LMAO...

you die laughing, I die fucking.

Not bad eh, but uh, the muppets will miss me, Paris Hilton will miss you???

That's hot.

Earth Rooster said...

That's funny, Stealth. The Muppets are going to miss me as well.

Tearfully in a hot tub, Earth Rooster died before telling anyone where he buried his treasure.

Bittersweet said...

come back sooooooon

Hoochie Mama said...

Hehehehe!!! I'll post mine later today or next week... I don't want to take away from todays post...

*giggle*

*spank*

*evil grin*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...