Monday, May 02, 2011

Contemplating my return....

My friend Steve the sex addict (see link on the side bar) is starting to blog again. We had kids around the same time and have both been uber busy as of late. :) Seeing him dip his toes back in the blog water kinda makes me want to pick it back up too! I want to. I really do! Time is a HUGE issue for me though. If I turn the lap top on, the twins immediately demand to see their Elmo videos. Kinda hard to write about anything remotely naughty, ya know? *grin*

Sooooo.....

I'd have to stick to late at night or early in the morning.

Thinking about it.

I've really been missing you guys.

Random updates before I go --

Muscles got married. TWG got divorced. Last I heard from My First Dom, he was divorcing as well. The guy I lost my virginity to has stage four bile duct cancer. My Dad fought cancer and beat it. My cousin outted me and hub to my prudish bro in law as BDSM enthusiasts. My mother informed me that hub and I would get along better if we had more sex (WTF??). The twins turn TWO soon. Holy moly!

AND BIN LADEN IS DEAD! Which is why I am writing.....because I am so excited I can't sleep!!!!!!

11 comments:

TheWizard said...

You DEFINATELY need to start blogging again. No doubt about it, chica

Jason said...

Feel free to give TWG my number!!!

Bite Me said...

I've contemplating my return for the last couple of years, you can see how well that's progressing. ;-)

Blondage said...

Wizard, I'm working on it. Got a few stories I'm working on.

Jason, she is all boring and monogomous these days. Sorry sugar. :)

Bite me, emailed ya.

Electra said...

Muscles married no way!

Will said...

I'm boring and monogomous too. And could use a good personal trainer. Hint. HINT.

Mal said...

So, does your prudish inlaw have any idea how enthusiastic you two are? You are waaaay past silk scarves and feathers.

Amanda Johnson said...

I miss my daily dose of Blondage. :(

Happy Jack said...

Is this thing on?

Anonymous said...

Been a while, but maybe you'll remember?

Kızlık zarı said...

I always thought that changes is the only thing that are permanent in this realm. You have informatively tackle down such issue.
Kızlık zarı
Genital estetik

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...