Friday, February 27, 2009

Hi.

I'm still here, lurking quietly in the dark corners of my fantasy dungeon…

Hmmmm. Maybe lurking is the wrong word. "Moping" might be a better description.

*sigh*

I had an uncomfortable sort of "break up" with one of my two best friends that I originally started this blog for all the way back in 2005. "The end" was probably coming for quite a while I suppose, but it was still very difficult for me, and honestly, I'm still not fully over it. Post break-up, I managed to keep the blogging going for a while thanks to a new source of inspiration, but this place still feels kind of "haunted" for me.

And then there's the "joys" of pregnancy...

*whimper*

Ohhhhhhh sweet baby Jesus. Being pregnant with twins is far more difficult than I ever imagined in a million years. I've been so sick for the last four months that even if I wasn't having a little "blog ghost" issue, I probably would have gone quiet for a while anyways. I'll write more about the "joys" of pregnancy (still waiting for that "joy" thing to start. ahem.) soon.

I promise I don't plan to quit blogging. I've just been feeling......blah.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have been missed....

DestructiveCriticism said...

{{{giggling quietly about a knocked-up-with-twins Blondage}}}

Blondage said...

DC, you would crack up if you saw me. I already look like I swallowed a basketball. EEEEK!

....I must admit though, I like the new boobage.... ;)

Thank you SCW. :)

Mr Upton Ogood said...

Dittos to the "you have been missed" chorus.

How's the whole orgasm ban thing working? I would not be surprised to hear that there have been accidents along the way. ;-)

I have this niggling feeling that, looking like a swallowed basketball, you're just a pair of Air-Jordans shy of some kind of endorsement thing. I'll work on it and see what comes :-)

G'bless

Upton

Blondage said...

Hiya Upton! Thank you!

My orgasm ban was officially lifted once I hit the second trimester, thank God. I was losing my damn mind!

I did have one orgasm accident. I'll blog the details if I can work up the oomph. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. You've been missed.
Glad the orgasm ban is over.
Can't wait to hear about the accident....

Anonymous said...

Well, it's about damn time!

Blondage said...

Thanks Ronald. I'll try to bang that little story out next week.

Coug, are you referring to ending that friendship or writing on the blog again? lol....

Anonymous said...

BOTH! Absolutely. And about the lift of the big-O ban too of course. Though, you've been so sick, I can't imagine you'd have the strength to get it on! LOL

Blondage said...

Luckily for me I can just lay there and still be happy. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hee heee! No hanging from the fixtures, wild monkey love....you'd probably barf!

Blondage said...

Yes, and that just wouldn't be sexy at all, would it. LMAO

Anonymous said...

Not at ALL...that is, unless you're into that sort of thing. *wretch* :(

Blondage said...

*plugs ears*

Mary-had-a-little-lamb...little-lamb....little-lamb.....

Anonymous said...

I just gagged like someone stuck their penis all the way down my throat and hit the ticklish spot! LMAO!

Blondage said...

*blink*

I.......

Uhm.....

Errr....

Oh my.

*blink*

lol...

Anonymous said...

Pretty awesome, huh? I thought you'd like that! ;)

Blondage said...

Like reading about it happening to someone else? Yes.

Have it happen to me personally? Not so much.

Lmao....

Anonymous said...

Awwww....Blondie.....Tsk, tsk. Where IS your sense of adventure???

Blondage said...

Coug, give me approximately 5 months and I am sure my "sense of adventure" will be back in full force. Lmao

Anonymous said...

What? You're crazy. You'll have a baby hanging off of each boob...and you will be too tired...take advantage now, while you still can! Otherwise you could be waiting...oh...a couple years!!! *cackling*

Blondage said...

*SQUEAK*

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...Hmmmmm......

Anonymous said...

Does your mate like the "new you"? I hope so. I know I enjoyed my wife's pregnancy until health problems reared their ugly heads. I hope you are taking pictures, even if you decide not to post them. It's a good way to remind yourself of the process, and an excellent source of guilt and embarrassment for the kids when they get older. Pull out the discrete photos and a few war stories when the kids are teenagers and you'll have endless opportunities for torturing their adolescent minds.

Old Man

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogging again. Folks missed you, you know.

So many comments come to mind after reading the other posts.
1. The orgasm ban is over, no wonder you haven't posted in a while ;)
2. New boobage sceams for a pic.
3. "Gag reflex" has multiple meanings for blondage.
4. Orgasm accident? Did you get rearended?

Hope I made you giggle. Hang in there.

Jason said...

Well try to relax and take it easy.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...