I'm on ORGASM BAN.
Yes, you read that correctly.
ORGASM BAN.
It may last until I am out of my first trimester, so four more weeks to go....
God help me. I am not gonna make it!!!!
*sob*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
14 comments:
I'm not a doctor...it's just a game I play at home. With that in mind, is this for medical reasons or just 'cause?
You -do- know that most guys (including the domly-knuckle draggers) have a real hard time punishing pregnant ladies. This is by way of a suggestion should you feel yourself getting weak in a week. ;-)
(I'm not a minor...I'm an underminer)
Mr. Upton Ogood
Medical reasons, unfortunately. Hopefully not for much longer -- I have another appointment next Monday. I am crossing my fingers that my doc will take some restrictions off before I spontaneously combust. I just don't do well without orgasms. Ugh.
"Domly knuckle draggers"?!?!?! LMAO!
Mr Ogood, you crack me up! I am still giggling about your last comment about all things NOT winding up in my mouth!
HA!!!!
Um..darlin'...I have more bad news. I got tagged on a meme..and I accidentally tagged you. (I dunno how it happened). If you wanna play, that's cool. If you don't, no worries. Like I said..it just sorta happend :-/
Sorry 'bout the ban/restriction. If you really want help on the orgasm control thing, just do what my wife does and think about having sex with Upton...according to her, that really cuts down on the all that toe curl stuff. :-(
('course, that's why I beat her)
Mr. Upton Ogood
ps..G'bless
Dude.
I was so horny throughout my pregnancies, I practically slept with my vibrators. hahaha
Hang tough, it won't kill you. Just makes you crankier. ;)
Congrats on the pregnancy.
I hope everything is ok.
I've never heard of a doctor-imposed orgasm ban and hope you can hold out a little longer.
grrrrrllll....just hang in there. That really sucks tho. I would just die....not intending to rub salt in the wound...lol.
Waaaaaaaaa????
Oh man.....hang in there!
Why does it sound like a bomb ticking in here???
;-)
Hang in there! I wasn't allowed to have any sex during certain times of my pregnancies due to the risks. I know how difficult it can be but well worth it in the end when you get to hold your baby "babies". :)
Hugs,
padme
Hey Mr Ogood, I can't find your blog addy to get the details on the meme. Will you please paste it? :)
LL, I am getting hornier and more miserable by the SECOND. *whimper* And HELL YES I am cranky. LOL
Thanks Ronald. It isn't just orgasms, it's penetration of any kind too. It blows! I have another appt on Monday. I am crossing my fingers that my Doc will lift the damn ban.
Thank you MJ. Happy New Year to you too! *hugs*
Coug and Maeve, I am definitely dying......
Jason....you have no idea.
Padme, well thank goodness it isn't just me. Misery definitely loves company! LOL! It sounds like you weren't banned the entire time, which is a heck of a relief to my ears!
I will have to check my notes but I am pretty sure that a sexless blondage is warning sign of the apocalypse. Of course, the thunder I hear in the east could just be her grumbling.
I would have a hard time smacking you too being pregnant and all that, but hell I have adifficult time being dominant with any woman any time.....but I did think how neat it would be to shove a cock in your mouth with that O ring keeping your mouth wide open....just thought it but would probably have a hard time doing it for real, I suppose that's what other guys are for
He he he, why are you giving me this dangerous information? ;-)
Just found your blog today... congratulations, prayers and blessings! Goodness - I remember blogging about pregnancy and how that changed my desires, and now the little guy in question is running around here over a year old. :)
Take care and enjoy this time, in spite of the "can'ts" on your list.
Blessings,
Raven
Post a Comment