Sunday, December 21, 2008

ok, I can't stand it anymore....

I've been keeping a secret from you Flowers...

It's the reason behind why I haven't been blogging very much...

It's very difficult to write when you're sick, and boy have I ever been sick lately...

But it's not from something bad.

It's from a little miracle. Two of them, in fact.

I've known for quite a while now that I am pregnant.

That is secret number one I have been keeping from you.

Last week during an ultrasound, we got the surprise of our lives.

There is a second baby! That little rascal was playing hide and seek behind the one we knew about already. Even my doctor was floored.

Aren't they cute little blobs?



So, there. I am out of the closet. I kept it all a secret a heck of a lot longer than I expected I'd be able to, but enough already.

*grin*

I can barely hold down a damn cracker, but I have never been happier and more filled with joy in my life.

22 comments:

Patrick said...

Awesome news. A Christmas (Thanksgiving? Labor Day?) miracle. Congratulations

Mrs. Who said...

My first time stopping by here, but I get to say 'Congratulations' twice over! Frick and Frack are going to keep you quite busy, even before they are born.

Pat said...

Again hun congratulations. Also have a Merry Christmas!!!

Blondage said...

Thanks Patrick. We still can't believe there's two of them!

Hi Mrs. Who. Nice to meet you, and thank you!!!!

You too Pat. :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations! You are blessed!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever commented before, but this is certainly a time to de-lurk and say Congrats! I have twin brothers and I must say, Twins are ALWAYS awesome. Best wishes! :)

N.G.K. said...

Felicitations! Such amazingly wonderful miraculous news. Best wishes on becoming a mom!

You are truly blessed this Christmas.

Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Upton Ogood said...

Congratulations from a man who is widely known as the father of the next generation (yeah..that many). I'm glad that there is now another aiding in the effort to renew America. If we can't convert the rest, we'll just over populate 'em. :-)

Seriously, though, congrats and G'bless you all.

Mr. Upton Ogood

Mr Upton Ogood said...

ps...it appears, contrary to a recent post, that not everything winds up in your mouth ;-)

Upton

vsk witness said...

B,\

First time I've been to your blog and I love it. Congrats on the pregnancy, and I love your naughty pics. I'll be back!

Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

Freakin' awesome!
Congrats. So, did you say twin girls?

Maeve said...

Whooooohoooooooo!!!!
:)

HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Oh, congratulations!!! Wishing you all the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Twice over Congratulations and Merry Christmas.

So, there will be even more spankings in the blondage household?

DestructiveCriticism said...

I get giddy everytime I think about it. Way to go blondage!

LOL at Ogood's comments... clearly not in the mouth... but now I can't think of anything else!

[reviewing Blondage's post again]

So you think you're filled with joy now, eh? Just wait till mid summer... you'll be filled with so much twin JOY you won't be able to frickin' move!

[searching online for maternity latex catsuits] What? "knocked-up" is sexy... LOL!

bdenied said...

well well congratlationss......stay healthy, keep posting and don't stop being perverted jjust because your a Mom to be.....even Moms are sexual...except of course for mine who never had sex...

Blondage said...

Thank you all for making me smile and making me giggle!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news! I am so happy for you. I am here reading although I finally got your link to your blog up today!
2009 will be a very exciting year for you!
Hugs,
padme

Lenina Crowne said...

Congratulations mommy to be!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations! Awesome when all those orgasms coalesce into their ultimate intended purpose, no? I'm surprised you didn't end up with octuplets or something.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...