I was tagged by Sweets! Wheeeee!
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website
Hmmmm......
1. I have trouble falling asleep unless I am in a pitch black room with a fan blowing (it soothes me for some reason?). Best case scenario, it is cool to almost cold, and I am buried under lots of covers. I buy uber high thread count sheets, and it feels like I am sleeping on a cloud inside a cave.
2. My panties and bra alllllllways match each other, and they are usually pink. I like pink. Technically, red is my favorite color though.
3. I really am a nymphomaniac. You may have already figured that little "quirk" out though.
4. I am scared of clowns.
5. I cannot eat meat with a bone it. It grosses me the eff out.
(Ok, yeah, I realize there is a crude joke in there somewhere. heheheee.)
6. I'm shy. I swear, it's true. :)
I think I will tag.....
Coug (you can answer in the comments C), Destructive Criticism, and anyone else who feels like playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
18 comments:
I love these. My best your way.
Hmmm. Blondie, I'm not sure how to answer this. I am one walking, talking quirk. :) Birds of a feather and all.
1. I laugh at inappropriate times. It gets me in trouble often.
2. I get sudden energy bursts and feel the need to gallop and whinney around my house. This happens particularly in the spring and early fall. *happy sigh*
3. I love, love, LOVE the beach, but hate getting sandy.
4. I love the feeling of falling but am terrified of heights.
5. It does not bother me to embarrass myself. I guess I've done it so often for so many years, I've learned to make fun of myself before anyone else has the chance.
6. This one bothers me....I tend to accept blame for mistakes that I didn't make! WTF??? "Did I do THAT? I'm sorry."
Not nearly as intriguing as you Blondie, but that's all I can think of. If you have anything to add, feel free. ;)
Hmmmm 6 things;
Believe it or not, I think flowers are pretty!
If I weren't lazy I'd learn to play a bass guitar.
Last Halloween I picked the most evil mask I could find so I could catch eyes at a costume party.
Sometimes I get too passionate about events/issues that I shouldn't.
I want to write/publish photo books.
I sometimes compare my life to certain historical figures and see similarities.
Oh geez I'm even boring myself...
;-)
*pinches 13M* :)
Sweets, that's a fun meme. Gracias. :)
Coug...oh, I have some I could add, but I don't want you chasin' after me with a whip! LOL
LOL Pat!
Sweets, I swear, I really can be shy. Just not here on the blog. :)
*blink, blink*
Why, whatever could you be talking about?
*whip, snap, snicker*
Dammitt - I still don't get this whole "tagging" thing... I think I need to go to Blogger Kindergarten. :(
i jerk off with my left hand, yet i'm right handed.
Hey Evie, the cigars are back...
:-)
I am only guessing but I don't think blondage is completely against being chased around by someone with a whip. Go coug!
... and Mal... I don't think she'd run too fast... at least, not in those "fuck-me heels" she's wearing [pointing at Blondage's "fussy shoes"]! Ha!
[eyeing Coug's frisky fingers wielding that whip] Te he hee.
Mal....RAWWRRRRRR! *looking around for that crop*
DC....be verrrryyyyy afraid you naughty man. That crop isn't only for blondie...I think someone ELSE needs a good spankin. Just sayin.
*snicker*
I'm confused. Is Coug chasing ME with a whip, or are me and DC BOTH on the run?
*kicks off her fussy shoes and runnnnnnnnnnns*
Oh, how I would LOVE to see you both on the run! *whip, SNAP*
I think I just had a sudden burst of energy.
I wish not concur on it. I regard as nice post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.
Post a Comment