Sunday, November 02, 2008

Giddy-up!

Introducing my new "bit" gag....typically used in "ponygirl" or "ponyboy" play.



The rubber "bit" tastes TERRIBLE, but I think if I rubbed some flavored massage oil on it that would do nicely. It's actually more comfortable than a traditional "ball gag". I think it would be verrrrrry interesting to be kissed while wearing it...


Neeeeeeeeigh!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I was going to leave a comment about riding lessons as well, but in a slightly different context.

blondage mentioned "ponyboy". What does Ralph Machio have to do with anything? (mal scratches his head)

Anonymous said...

ooops, wrong Outsider. Guess I was still thinking about those riding lessons. I do get distracted when I visit here.

13messages said...

Your pictures are always so very sexy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

It really is not fair that you post this stuff in the mornings, before I go to work. It does tend to make my day interesting, though.

As always, hot.

Pat said...

Damnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Blondage said...

Sweets, I like flustering you. *giggle* You're fun. :)

Mal....riding lessons sounds....intriguing.

The Outsiders!!! omG!!!!! I was sooooo obsessed with all of those actors.

Thank you 13M. How is that fine ass of yours today? LOL

Sweets, I was maaaaadly in love with C. Thomas Howell....I had posters of him all over my bedroom.

*laughing*

A.E., thank you, my favorite little fire eater....or is it blower? Fire blower? Whatever that thing is you do, it fricking rules.

Thank you Pat! :)

Anonymous said...

I take back a prior comment about blondage being sweet and innocent. Anyone who would put up those kind of pictures has issues. (I am talking about the C. Thomas Howell ones of course.) The other pics are awesome.
Rock on you crazy blondage.

Blondage said...

MJ.....there maaaaaaaay be a pic of him still hanging inside my closet in my old room in my parents' house. I must investigate. Do you think it would be weird if I took it down and hung it on my office wall?

*giggling*

"Rock on you crazy blondage"? LOL! Mal, I am singing that in my head to the tune of "Shine on you crazy diamond" right now....

DestructiveCriticism said...

If you post a pic of you sporting a leather corsette that looks like a saddle and has stirrups hanging from it... I will just die!

Seriously. LOL!

Blondage said...

DC, I am soooooo googling "saddle corsets" tonight.

LMFAO!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DestructiveCriticism said...

I'm searching your blog for "googling" but not finding anything.

Hmmmm, it must be some totally hardcore pervy sex-related activity that you can't post about!

I'm shocked.

Anonymous said...

Mal wonders about the things that blondage can't post about....

Anonymous said...

I have a sudden urge to start prancing and whinneying around the orifice...er...office! *cackle* Where'd that crop go?

Blondage said...

Sweets, I'm workin' on it. :)

DC, you know good and well that I'm just a sweet little innocent....oh fuck it. I can't even finish that sentence. LOL

Blondage arches a brow at Mal and giggles.

Coug, I can totally see you prancing around in my head. Yeeeeehawwwwww! TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!

*scampers off laughing*

bdenied said...

I never understood pony play but my wife says she gets it.....what does that say about us.....but the photo is sexy as hell...and girls on horses are hot.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...