I think back on that moment in the parking lot sometimes.
Lips pressing hard against mine, tongues dancing, hands everywhere......
Mmmmmm.
He wanted me. That gorgeous man made sure I knew it. It was divine....
Even before we walked out to my car, I knew. I could FEEL it. The air was positively crackling between us. And oh my yes, the feeling was mutual.
But I said no.
Someone said to me the other day "I never regret having sex with people, but I DO regret NOT having sex with people."
Yes indeed.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
Amen.
That dude sounds pretty smart. ;-)
Maeve, do you know any spells for time travel??? *giggling*
Bite Me, yes, he is very smart. Pretty damn good lookin' too. ;)
Your coffee cup. You has it?
Yes A.E, I has it. *grin* I'll probably post it tomorrow or Friday.
I heard that guy.
"U" said no? I am *shocked*
I regret not going back for seconds with one particular person.
Ken, yeah. Totally. *whimper*
Jack, just because I am a nymphomaniac does not mean I am easy ya know. Just sayin'. :)
Melanie, that is a good topic too. There's one person I wish I'd had a round two with as well. That's almost WORSE, isn't it? Because you KNOW that person was good in the sack, instead of being stuck obsessing over the question....
Yep, I think that is definitely harder.
Post a Comment