Ohhh Flowers. I have been meaning to tell you about a conversation I had with Muscles for ages. Are you ready for this? Brace yourselves....lol....
Blondage: *says something silly and a little pervy*
Muscles: God that turns me on.
Blondage: *laughs*
Muscles: You make my mouth lactate.
Blondage: *shriek* I WHAT?!?!??!?!
Muscles: You know....you make my mouth lactate. Water.
Blondage: Were you trying to say SALIVATE?????
Muscles: Lactate, salivate, same difference. Both have an 'ate'.
Blondage: Errrr.....No. No it's really not the same.
I wish I could say I was kidding about that. He also once said to me "I won't to lick it". I assume he mean "want", but with him, ya never know. :)
Blondage: *says something silly and a little pervy*
Muscles: God that turns me on.
Blondage: *laughs*
Muscles: You make my mouth lactate.
Blondage: *shriek* I WHAT?!?!??!?!
Muscles: You know....you make my mouth lactate. Water.
Blondage: Were you trying to say SALIVATE?????
Muscles: Lactate, salivate, same difference. Both have an 'ate'.
Blondage: Errrr.....No. No it's really not the same.
I wish I could say I was kidding about that. He also once said to me "I won't to lick it". I assume he mean "want", but with him, ya never know. :)
* * * * *
Lawwwwd have mercy.... If I could have any singing voice in the world, I would want to sing like Eva Cassidy. Can I get an Amen?
That music........ That song..... Good gawd does it ever turn me on.

11 comments:
Sounds to me like Muscles' IQ is lower than his bicep circumference.
And he likes it that way.
Ok, so he is a wee dim on some things, but I adore the man. He's really funny (ok, perhaps unintentionally, but still...), and very sweet to me. :)
uhhh I kin b a litle non smartr if it gits me wif you cause you gots a purdy mouth...
Yeah I'm making myself laugh which is just wrong.
Too funny... LOL
You make me "lactate" too, in a Muscles sort of way... :)
I love that pic of your fingers in your mouth, too... I wish I could replace them with something of mine. ;)
I never, EVER, want a lactating mouth.
It'd play havoc when I ate cereal.
There's nothing wrong with lactating, it should be into my mouth, not from it. ;-)
Get laid!? Yeah, you and me both!
lol@ lactate!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LMFAO.... "You make me milk in my mouth, babeeeeee"
Gah. Could you imagine if God really made us that way? We'd feed our infants like mother birds feed their babies. LMAO
Post a Comment