Friday, September 18, 2009

Hmmm.

As my body begins to re-awaken post pregnancy, I suddenly feel some creative juices flowing again...

I can't promise anything. I have no idea what being home with two newborns is going to be like....

But I can tell you I would very much like for this blog to be the outlet it once was for me.....

We'll see, my pretty pretty Flowers.

xoxoxo

7 comments:

Texas Ghostrider said...

I guess I need to look in your achives and see what I missed in the past....

Anonymous said...

Congrats, welcome back and good luck.

Mal said...

Disco Stu say write on to you.

Cappy said...

Sounds juicy.

Lenina Crowne said...

I know the feeling, although I didn't force two humans out of my vagina...
My blog once was an interesting (yet dark) way for me to express myself and a definite catharsis.
Now, its become a damn diary.
I do not approve of myself.
I wish you luck in getting back your outlet my dear.

just some dude said...

Uhm hey.......where's all the writin' woman?!

DestructiveCriticism said...

Write on girl!

Write on!!!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...