Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes....

....turn.....and face the strange....

I gave notice at work today.

I'm the weirdest mix of happy (to be able to stay home with the boys) and sad (because I love my job).

I could realllllllly use a margarita or four right now...

6 comments:

Texas Ghostrider said...

congrads on your life change.

Anonymous said...

How am I going to get Rush tickets now?

Mal said...

Darn, there goes my office fantasy......

Seriously though, I can't think of a better career change; CEO of Development and Education (two times over).

Coug said...

I'm happy, sad, jealous, and gonna miss you here, all at the same time! You will be much happier being able to spend time with your little punkins.

Blondage said...

Thanks TX G. My head is spinning, but I'm happy.

Knot -- www.ticketmaster.com (laughs evilly to self)

Mal, I do have an office at home. Just sayin'.

Coug, it's killin' me to leave you. It really is.

Jason said...

Wow! Well you'll still be around here though.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...