I assume I will get the thumbs up from my doc after my six week appointment...
And I do miss sex...
But....
When the heck are we gonna find time for it???
The twins eat every three hours, and thanks to some digestive issues with them, each feeding lasts an hour to an hour and a half.
When they aren't eating, I am usually doing yet another load of laundry (how do two such tiny humans create so much laundry?!?!), washing bottles, sterilizing bottles, occasionally trying to eat and/or sleep, etc.
I LOVE sex. Anyone who has read my blog a while knows that. Now that my body is almost back to normal, I can feel the cravings for it again... Ugh. Do I ever....
But....
WHEN?
*pained sigh*
I worry that we will become one of "those couples" who allow kids, work, stress, etc to get in the way of a healthy sex life.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
Welcome to parenthood. And we invested in a breast pump.
That happens, sweetie. It takes work to avoid letting it happen - the moment you quit working at it, it'll get ya. Find a sitter if you have to - maybe Coug could help - but dammit, get on yer knees & get back to bizness!!! LOL
Hope the (next) 1st time is a great time!!!
Sorry for the extended absence - I'm back now though. :)
welcome to my world, At least yu want and crave, my wifey stopped after our kid...
Dude, it's all about Date Night with kids. Schedule it and stick to it. Takes the spontaneity out of it, but for now, that's better than nothing. ;-) Things will get back on track if you both work at it. Don't fall into the trap I did, ok? *hugs*
Like Knot said, welcome to parenthood. It'll get better after a couple of years.. ;-)
Coug is prepared for duty! Don't think I'm needed for a couple of months though!
I am still trying to find out who crossed the streams..... the President's middle name is Hussein and blondage hasn't had sex in 09.
Seriously though. You will find your new Mommy groove and get back in the (sex) swing.
I too have twins, they are now twins, but whoo what work they were when babies. you will here people say oh mine were 10 mos. apart so its like having twins. NO it is not. the whole sex thing does come back, but slowly. the biggest step is getting your boys to the point that they can dress themselves, you don't even care if they match as long as they are dressed. Sadly, you are still a little while from that, so enjoy them and the quiet times.
Post a Comment