If you're one of my facebook friends, you already know this......
*grinning*
As of Friday July 10 at 10:00am and 10:01am, I am the Mommy of beautiful, perfect twin boys!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
15 comments:
Congratulations in the biggest way!!!!
Wow! That's fantastic. ongratulations
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
☼☼☼Dante☼☼☼
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Congrds on your perfect scores 10!
Congrats!!
Mommylations!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats!! :)
Amazing! Congratulations darling dear.
way to go, congradulations
i hope you two are deliriously happy! congratulations!
ghostie alix
congrats...
I don't know whether to be happier that you are now a mother or that you no longer have that kind of weight on your bladder. :P Seriously, though. I know I don't stop by here as much as I used to, and I'm sorry. Congratulations.
Many congratulations! Good luck!
Thanks everyone! It's exhausting, but wonderful. :)
wow I've been outta the loop for a long time, much congrats on such a wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment