....we interrupt the previously scheduled post to write about something that has Evie so bloody worked up she may explode....
Yes, we are skipping door number 2 for now. I'm sure you'll see why.
Ring-ring-ring goes Evie's cell....
Evie: *answers laughing* What the heck was that cartoon thingy you sent to my phone about?
Muscles: Which one? The one where Fred was fucking Betty instead of Wilma? Or the chick blowing the donkey?
Evie: Uhm....like you had to ask?
Muscles: *laughs* Hell. I don't know. You're in to all that kinky stuff. I thought you'd like it!
Evie: D/s is NO WHERE NEAR BESTIALITY on the KINK SCALE!!!!
Muscles: *laughs again*
Evie: BRAT!!!! *laughing* So what's on your agenda for the day?
Muscles: Work out, get laid by the crazy chick from the gym....
Evie: Is she the one with the fake double D's?
Muscles: *naughty laugh* I loooooooooove doing the motorboat. *makes a sound I can't figure out how to describe*
Evie: Weirdo.
Muscles: Duh!!! So what are you doing today?
Evie: I have a meeting soon. Bah.
Muscles: Oh? What time?
Evie: Noon-ish. Why?
Muscles: Do you take your cell phone to your meetings?
Evie: *suddenly feeling leary* Yes, but I have a feeling I am going to regret telling you that.
Muscles: *evil EVIL WICKED laugh*
Evie: OH FUCK! What the hell are you going to do to me NOW?
Muscles: I made you a little video with my phone last night. Sounds like the perfect opportunity to send it.
Evie: You did WHAT?!?!?!??! You made me a WHAT?!?!?! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.
Muscles: It was right after I got out of the shower.
Evie: *squeak, whimper* I'm-not-listening-I'm-not-listening-I'm-not-listening!
Muscles: I was making Sarge talk.
....for the uninformed....Muscles refers to his cock as Sarge, because "he is always at attention"....
Evie: *stammer, stutter, squeak* Talk??!?!?!?
Muscles: Yep! Talk! He answers "yes" and "no" questions.
Evie: Oh god. Oh fuck. NO! NO TALKING COCK VIDEOS! Not during my MEETING! NOT EVER! NO! No no NO!
Muscles: *most evil laugh ever*
Evie: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck......
...to be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
4 comments:
You are just a magnet for weirdness, aren't you! Now I can't WAIT for door #2. OMG!
Yep Snoggy, I sure as hell am!
Evie picks up the biggest shovel to hand and starts digging.
And keeps on digging!
(Did I happen to mention that I love mud-streaked damsels in distress?)
~EA
*perk* Uhhhh... can we see the video?
*spank*
Post a Comment